My Byte Sized English for Business Podcast will be all about international communication & marketing. It starts in October 2017
Sign up for my newsletter to be the first to find out when it goes live.
In the meantime, you can check out some of the audio work that I have already been doing via my SoundCloud Profile. Click on the graphic below.
The Bytes Sized English Business Podcast
gives women in business the communication and marketing skills
to position our brands perfectly for an honestly earned and luxurious profit.
What to expect from the Byte Sized English for Business Podcast >>>
- Networking tips and tricks.
- Positioning your brand, how to create and deliver your message with impact.
- Communicating in English professionally and clearly.
- Online & Offline Marketing.
- English Grammar Guru Interviews with the best experts from all over the world.
- Interviews with successful business women working internationally.
- Career News, Industry Movers & Shakers, Industry News.
- Start Up and Crowdfunding News and Information.
- Recruiting and Team Building.
- The Juggling Act: Family, looking great for work & fitness.
- Independent Learning for your business – tips, books, blogs, apps and tools.
- …plus YOUR byte sized business, marketing and communication questions.
Every podcast has a language challenge at the end. Non-native speakers of English can then take up the challenge to improve their vocabulary, grammar or pronunciation and there will be nuggets of intercultural know-how thrown in for good measure.
The great news is that I am looking for inspiring, informed, passionate business women to come on the show with me to share your knowledge.
Non-native speaking guests will be to have pre show media training and language support so that your message is grammatically correct, with the right pronunciation and vocabulary to really get your message across effectively.
These women are typically working with international staff, clients, customers or freelancers and are happy to share the lessons that they have learned along the way and how they plan to improve their business in the future.
What else would you be interested in learning about?
I would LOVE your suggestions via firstname.lastname@example.org