Together with your personal language trainer and coach from the UK, it is faster and more effective together, more fun too!
1. Coffee & goals
2. Walk The Talk,
3. Lunch & small talk
4. Online Practice & Personal Feedback
5. Monthly Webinar
What can I expect?
- The Mix is Magical. We meet at a cafe, to talk about what you need to be able to do in English and I’ll get you to tell me a bit about your business.
- “Walk the talk” in English in a park, the woods or a lake in Berlin, then we have something yummy for lunch (great for practising entertaining phrases and small talk.) I make sure that we leave time to re-cap and practice anything specific. Finally, I’ll give you some hards on personal feedback, so that you know which areas of weakness, you need to pay attention to. This lets you improve your English easily and immediately PLUS you’ll get a personal challenge to help you engage in business communication immediately. Lunch is on me! (I pay)
- Online via the closed FB “Byte Sized English Bootcamp” or via Whats App, I provide you with even more language feedback. You will get the opportunity to practice your new language skills. You will also get tasks that get you thinking in English via writing, listening, reading and watching videos relevant to your business and industry. It is virtual immersion to go with a group of great business women that you’ll be inspired by.
- Once a month #languagenergy clients get access to a FREE WEBINAR once a month that you can register for (with a recording afterwards via email) in case you cannot attend live.
So as you can see #languagenergy is not just walking and talking in English,( although that in itself is phenomenally effective), but rather it is a blend of both ‘walk the talk’ AND virtual support either online or mobile.
Blended learning is an education program (formal or informal) that combines online digital media with traditional face to face methods.
How much does half day VIP executive coaching cost?
€349 (food & drink inclusive) per intensive personal session. In one session your English will start to become more fluent and we will have made a great start.
I recommend taking six monthly sessions – it makes more sense from a language learning perspective, costing slightly less, (€2000 payable in 2 instalments. Tax-deductible because it is always career/business specific.
€1000 is paid 7 business days before the first session
€1000 is paid 7 business days before the fourth session.
If you value your time and your professionalism then you will love this tailor-made, personal training that gets you FIT IN ENGLISH.
Fit in English in 12 months or less.
Instead of keeping you coming back for more, my mission is to give you intensive support, half a day at a time, plus the online support and webinars for 6-12 months depending on your goals and commitment and then I invite you to join another more cost-effective programme. Within 12 months, you will no longer need personal coaching.
Nothing personal but after 12 months you shouldn’t need me anymore apart from maybe a power hour for something specific like an important pitch, presentation, tricky staff meeting or similar. The idea is not only to teach you English but to give you the tools to keep your skills up to date and activated.
Let’s Find a Date?
So if you’re up for it (interested) just call me or email me to find a time that works for you. You’ll need to allow 3 hours for this intensive approach to improving your English. It is a time investment that you will want to make again and again – it’s a linguistic luxury lunch.
Get started on your Language Learning Journey